Intel® oneAPI Data Analytics Library
Learn from community members on how to build compute-intensive applications that run efficiently on Intel® architecture.
226 Discussions

When will be the production release of Intel DAAL? What will licensing options and cost look like?

Zhang_Z_Intel
Employee

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Kent_M_Intel
Employee

The production release will be in August 2015.  Intel DAAL will be included in Parallel Studio XE Professional and Cluster Editions as well as available for stand alone purchase.  Pricing isn't announced yet but it will be a "per developer" license model with royalty-free distribution.

0 Kudos
gaston-hillar
Valued Contributor I

Kent,

Are there plans to include any Intel DAAL hands-on labs on the forthcoming Intel Developer Forum 2015 in San Francisco?

0 Kudos
Zhang_Z_Intel
Employee

@gaston-hillar  We are planning on activities for Intel DAAL at IDF San Francisco this year. These activities will likely include talks or demos. You don't have to wait until IDF to get started, though. There are already many code samples available in the current DAAL installation. You can play with these samples to quickly get familiar with the API.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
gaston-hillar
Valued Contributor I

@Zhang Z Thanks for your response. I'm definitely going to start exploring the examples included in Intel DAAL.

0 Kudos