Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
6980 Discussions

0xA1A01DB1: Intel Parallel Debugger Extension Exception 1 error

siinii
Beginner

Hello~

I made a dll using the MKL library.

I attached it to application and I can use the debug mode(Visual Studio 2008 with service pack1 and Windows XP 32bit and MKL library is already installed.)

but When I made a application using the dll and debuging mode(Visual Studio 2008 with service pack1 and Windows XP 32bit and MKL library is notinstalled.). it doesn't work.

The error message is "0xA1A01DB1: Intel Parallel Debugger Extension Exception 1"

I triedtwice like that.

Visual studio 2008 - Debug menu - exception - Win 32 Exceptions - Intel Parallel Debuggger Extension Exception 0 checked

Intel Parallel Debuggger Extension Exception 1 checked

Intel Parallel Debuggger Extension Exception 2 checked

and compile

Visual studio 2008 - Debug menu - exception - Win 32 Exceptions - Intel Parallel Debuggger Extension Exception 0 unchecked

Intel Parallel Debuggger Extension Exception 1 unchecked

Intel Parallel Debuggger Extension Exception 2 unchecked

and compile

but it there isn't installedIntel MKL Library, I can't use the debug mode.

and I copyed below dlls.
msvcr71.dll
mkl_vml_p4p.dll
mkl_vml_p4m.dll
mkl_vml_p4m3.dll
mkl_vml_p4m2.dll
mkl_vml_p4.dll
mkl_vml_ia.dll
mkl_vml_def.dll
mkl_sequential.dll
mkl)scalapack_core.dll
mkl_pgi_thread.ll
mkl_p4p.dll
mkl_p4m.dll
mkl_p4m3.dll
mkl_p4.dll
mkl_msg.dll
mkl_intel_thread.dll
mkl_def.dll
mkl_core.dll
mkl_cdft_core.dll
mkl_blacs_mpich2.dll
mkl_blacs_intelmpi.dll
mkl_blacs.dll
libiomp5md.dll
libimalloc.dll
libguide40.dll

How can I use the debug mode in visual studio 2008 service pack1 without Intel MKL Library in application.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ArturGuzik
Valued Contributor I
I'm not sure what and how you're doing (please be more specific) but my wild guess is that you're missing some run-time (C or Fortran) libraries on which your library depends. You must provide them on the other system.

Debug mode doesn't influence MKL as you can't debug the library itself (only Realese libs are provided), so it should not matter.

Please use Dependency Walker (http://www.dependencywalker.com/) and check the dependent libraries for your dll. Then make sure all the libraries are on the second system.

A.
0 Kudos