Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

Dotnet MKL

GreBerry
Beginner

I would like to use MKL funtions in a c# application on linux. I would appreciate any advice. I am currently investigating how to link in mkl_rt but would like to know if I am on track.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
VidyalathaB_Intel

Hi Greg,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We do have an article that describes the usage of MKL in the C# application (Windows specific) . 

It gives a brief idea of how to call and link MKL functions from C# programs.

Here is the link for the article:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/technical/using-intel-mkl-in-your-c-program.html

Please go through the article and do let us know if you have any issues.

EDIT:

>>c# application on linux

Not sure about Linux, but as mentioned above the article is specific to the Windows environment.

Regards,

Vidya.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VidyalathaB_Intel

Hi Greg,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We do have an article that describes the usage of MKL in the C# application (Windows specific) . 

It gives a brief idea of how to call and link MKL functions from C# programs.

Here is the link for the article:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/technical/using-intel-mkl-in-your-c-program.html

Please go through the article and do let us know if you have any issues.

EDIT:

>>c# application on linux

Not sure about Linux, but as mentioned above the article is specific to the Windows environment.

Regards,

Vidya.

0 Kudos
GreBerry
Beginner

Thanks youo very much. I could follow this and apply it to my linux c# application.

0 Kudos
VidyalathaB_Intel

Hi Greg,

Thanks for accepting our solution.

Glad to know that it helps.

Please post a new question if you need any additional assistance from Intel as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Have a Nice Day!

Regards,

Vidya.

0 Kudos