Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

ECCN of products

De_Coster__Maxime

Hi,

Would it possible to know the ECCN of the following components : 

• Intel IPP Legacy in version 9
  • Intel MKL in version 2017.2
  • Intel openmp in version 17.0.2

Thanks a lot !

Moreover, is there any website where I could retrieve directly all the information ?

Best regards,

Maxime

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Gennady_F_Intel

ECCN for IPP 9.x is 4D994.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel

Maxime, are you are aware that all of these versions are no longer supported?

for the latest ones - please check this forum - https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-math-kernel-library/topic/850219# 

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

and there is not one page with such info. Thanks for the idea, make sense to create the one place with this info....

0 Kudos
De_Coster__Maxime

Hi,

Ok thank you for the information ! And yes I knew, these are legacies code that I have to maintain. I believe that ECCN for new versions are still fine for older versions ?

Do you know if "Intel openmp" is part of IPP, or it is a complete different software with another ECCN ?

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

the ECCN are differents for these versions. We need to check with the marketing persons who are responsible for these libs...

The Intel OpenMP runtime library is part of the Intel compiler and probably ( but I am not sure )  you need to have the ECCN numbers for this lib separately. 

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

here is the link to the intel c/c++ compiler forum - https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-c-compiler

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

ECCN for IPP 9.x is 4D994.

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

MKL 2017 has the same ECCN number as IPP – 4D994.

0 Kudos
De_Coster__Maxime

Ok Great ! Thank you for the answers.

0 Kudos