Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
7062 Discussions

FFTW: 'rfftwnd_create_plan_specific' wrapper missing in MKL 8.1.1

jake_michaelson
Beginner
Hi all,

I'm trying to compile NAMD, which relies on FFTW 2.x, with the MKL wrapper library for FFTW 2. I've resolved many errors, but have one that I'm hung up on now. It seems that there is no MKL wrapper for 'rfftwnd_create_plan_specific', as I get this error (just a snippet):

obj/ComputePme.o: In function `ComputePmeMgr::initialize(CkQdMsg*)':ComputePme.C:(.text+0x260e): undefined reference to `rfftwnd_create_plan_specific'
:ComputePme.C:(.text+0x2779): undefined reference to `rfftwnd_create_plan_specific'
obj/SimParameters.o: In function `SimParameters::print_config(ParseOptions&, ConfigList*, char*&)':SimParameters.C:(.text+0x8381): undefined reference to `rfftwnd_create_plan_specific'
:SimParameters.C:(.text+0x855a): undefined reference to `rfftwnd_create_plan_specific'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Fatal Error by charmc in directory /home/jake/Builds/NAMD_2.6_Source/Linux-amd64-g++

This then causes make to fail. Does anyone know a workaround for this? I'm not very familiar with FFTW's innards.

Thanks in advance,

Jake

0 Kudos
0 Replies