Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

[ FIXED ] Minor problem with MKL link line advisor

mecej4
Honored Contributor III
The MKL link line advisor usually displays the link line with several instances of $MKLROOT. Today, while using it, I found that it gave this link line:

[bash]$MKLroot/libmkl_scalapack_core.a  -Wl,--start-group $MKLroot/libmkl_intel.a $MKLroot/libmkl_intel_thread.a $MKLroot/libmkl_core.a $MKLROOT/libmkl_blacs_openmpi.a -Wl,--end-group -openmp -lpthread
[/bash]
Note that both "MKLroot" and "MKLROOT" are shown. I suggest that only uppercase be used; at any rate only one shell variable should be used, not two that differ by case.

The choices that gave this line are

Version 10.3
OS Linux
Arch. IA32
Compiler Intel
Linking Static
Multithread
libiomp5
Scalapack
OpenMPI
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel
Ok, thanks for the note. We will try to change it asap.
--Gennady
0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

Shamsundar,
Did You check the Updated version of Linker Adviser? Any new comments?
--Gennady
0 Kudos
barragan_villanueva_
Valued Contributor I
Yes, thistypo was fixed in the latest version.
0 Kudos
mecej4
Honored Contributor III
I tried the updated version of the MKL Link Line Advisor tool, and I appreciate seeing the additional radio buttons for selecting Fortran-95/200X interfaces to the libraries.

Some of us would like to have a local copy of the script itself. Perhaps, the link-line-advisor scripts could be included in the optionally downloadable MKL documentation.
0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel
Thanks for the feedback. We have similar Feature Requests and We areconsideringthe possibility of implementingsuchfunctionalityin futureversions. We will update the topic in the case of any news.
--Gennady
0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel
Please look at the latest improvements we did with the Linker Adviser. Any new suggestion?
0 Kudos