Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!

Getting the content of *pt in Pardiso

Orlando_R_
Beginner

Hi

is there a way to  see the Content  of  Workspace  for pardiso  ( moslty call  void PT[64] ),   It seems  that the Permutation Matrix  of PAx=Py  preserves quite well the sparsity in   LU, or  LL* ,   in my app  I  need   only L (for Hermitian mtx) . I would like to  get L and P from pt

Any  pointer will be gretly appreciated !

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Alexander_K_Intel2

Hi Orlando,

Currently MKL pardiso have not support external access to elements of L and U. But there different way how to handle it - can i ask the reason of request to access of L and U?

Thanks,

Alex

Orlando_R_
Beginner

Hi Alex,

thanks for your answer.  In my application I am not solving a System  directly Ax=b  , What I have is  res=L*c  where c is the sum of other vectors, for now I care only about  res.  My Memory usage is quite high  having L and U  and P in pt.    I can use phase 1 and 2,   store L and the Permutaion matirx P , release  pardiso , discarding U.

Regards

Orlando