I have a big (n~100,000) complex matrix which I would like to diagonlize.
After googling extensively, I found the following link provides excellent example.
I was planning to be able have it work with my smaller problem before turning to a routine with parallel capabilities etc.
It compiles with "icc zheev.c -mkl -o test" on my machine and produced the correct output.
But when I tried to merge it into my code with a .cpp extension, it complains about
undefined reference to `zheev(char*, char*, int*, _dcomplex*, int*, double*, _dcomplex*, int*, double*, int*)'
After checking around, I found that this is presumably due to the extension that I have .cpp.
If I rename the zheev.c to zheev.cpp, "icc zheev.cpp -mkl -o test" complains also undefined reference to `zheev(char...
I know the problem may be too simple, please bear with me, this is my first day of using the routine.