Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

How to download MKL for Linux/Windows

Garvin__Mark
Beginner

It appears that there is an error in a required web-based form at Intel's download pages for MKL and other libraries.

At URL:

https://software.seek.intel.com/performance-libraries

It shows the following text headers that seem to be intended as a form, but there are no entry fields displayed:

Required Fields(*)

Please enter a First Name.

First Name must be at least 2 characters.

First Name must be less than 255 characters.

Please enter a Last Name.

Last Name must be at least 2 characters.

Last Name must be less than 255 characters.

Please enter an email address.

Please enter a valid email address.

Email Address must be less than 255 characters.

Please enter a company name.

etc...

There is a 'submit' button, but of course it's not functional.

=====================================================

PS: Just tested, and the form displays correctly with Microsoft Edge browser.

Problems appear under Chrome browser running under both Windows and Linux.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Ruqiu_C_Intel

Hello Mark,

Thanks for raising the issues!

Looks every thing works well in my site for both Windows and Linux not matter in my office or at home. Here are my OS and browser version:

Windows 10 + Chrome 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit);

Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS + Chrome 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

I also don't see the problem with Chrome version: Version 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (32-bit)

0 Kudos
Garvin__Mark
Beginner

Well, that is certainly odd.  I just double-checked, tried refreshing, etc.  No change.  There are live links at the top of the page for selecting the products (Data Analytics, IPP, MKL, etc). Those are probably not formatted correctly, but the links work.  However, the bottom section displays as unformatted, non-clickable lines of text going straight down the -left- side of the page.

My chrome version is also: Version 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit), running under Linux Mint Cinnamon (Ubuntu family).  The Chrome version I tried under Windows is slightly earlier, but displays the same.  If this were some odd problem related to hardware or configuration, I wouldn't expect it to occur under both Linux and Windows.

The same page displays very differently under the new Microsoft Edge browser.  Text at the top is neatly paragraphed.  The form is shown correctly, at the right side of the page, with all form fields active.

Anyway, I was able to access the libraries via Edge on a Windows machine (Edge is not available yet for Linux).  So I'm good for now.

If I notice anything else, I'll let you know.

MG

0 Kudos
Wojciech_M_
Beginner

Try disabling adblock :-)

0 Kudos
Lovett__Chris
Beginner

I'm seeing the same weird thing - see my screenshot.

But I'm also using pi-hole ad blocker.  Given the huge increase in pi-hole usage Intel should fix their websites so they are not messed up by missing ads.  If you whitelist this domain then the page works properly:

• img03.en25.com
0 Kudos