Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

How to find formal mkl 11.2 reference manual

Chaowen_G_
Beginner

Hi:

I see that there is a new cluster_sparse_solver in mkl 11.2 and that is what I need right now. So I need to find detail about how to use such function. However all the mkl 11.2 reference manual is just beta version. And I find out that description of cluster_sparse_solver in beta reference manual does not match the real case. At least, the function name is different. So I want to ask where to find mkl 11.2 reference manual non-beta version.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Sridevi_A_Intel
Employee
0 Kudos
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

Sridevi (Intel) wrote:
https://software.intel.com/en-us/mkl_11.2_ref
That is so logical and simple that I'd feel a bit embarrassed to ask for its location, but here is the problem: If I search for "mkl_11.2_ref" by entering it in the "what can we help you find today?" box at the top right of the IDZ forum page where I am typing this comment, or if I use the link https://software.intel.com/en-us/search/site/language/en?query=mkl_11.2_ref , ;I receive your "Whoops! We're sorry..." page.

0 Kudos
Jeanette_F_Intel
Employee

Thanks for the feedback!

We are trying to improve the search results for documentation, and it's very helpful to hear the terms people use when looking for the documentation. In this case, the term "mkl_11.2_ref" doesn't actually appear in the document so no results were found. However, even if you were to search for the actual title of the document, you would get a lot of results in KB articles and forum posts as well as documentation so you still might have trouble finding the manual. In that case, you can filter the results so that you only see documentation: In the Filters menu at the left of the search results page, locate the Content Type section. Click on Documentation to limit results to just the documentation.

I'll see what we can do about adding strings like "mkl_11.2_ref" to the search mechanism.

0 Kudos