Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646

Integration with Visual Studio

Howard_Weiss
Beginner
I am evaluation Intel C++ Compiler Professional for Windows. I want to use MKL in a Visual Studio project using Microsoft V++ compiler.

I have installed all components including Visual Studio integration for Visual Studio 2003, 2005, 2008.

Documentation indicates that I should see a dropdown "Intel MKL Project Settings" in Solution Explorer.

I do not see such a dropdown.

I do see a menu item "Intel C++ Compiler Pro" when I right click on a Project in Visual Studio. When I open this menu, I can configure my project to use MKL but I cannot select Visual C++ compiler.

Is this because I downloaded and installed Intel C++ Compiler rather than Intel MKL?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Gennady_F_Intel
yes, if you didn't install MKL part of Compiler Pro package, then you will not see this dropdown in Solution Explorer.
the second, I am not aware if that version supports integration with VS 2003. Is that eval or commercial version?
--Gennady