Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

Intel® MKL version 2020 is now available

Gennady_F_Intel

Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) is a highly optimized, extensively threaded, and thread-safe library of mathematical functions for engineering, scientific, and financial applications that require maximum performance.

Intel MKL 2020 package is now ready for download.

Intel MKL is available as part of the Intel® Parallel Studio XE and Intel® System Studio. Please visit the Intel® Math Kernel Library Product Page.

Please see What's new in Intel MKL 2020 follow the link: https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-math-kernel-library-release-notes-and-new-features

and here is the link to the Intel MKL 2020 Bug Fix list 

0 Kudos
25 Replies
Markus_O_
Novice

Hi,

I've tried to download the new MKL2020. Although the website allows one to choose between a online and a offline package, both links refer to the online installation package. When trying to do a online installation, I always get stuck with "Unable to connect to Intel(R) Software Development Products Registration Center", no matter how  I choose my proxy settings.

Can you enable the download of the offline package? That would be great!

Thanks!

Markus

0 Kudos
Oleg_M_Intel
Employee

Markus O. wrote:

Hi,

I've tried to download the new MKL2020. Although the website allows one to choose between a online and a offline package, both links refer to the online installation package. When trying to do a online installation, I always get stuck with "Unable to connect to Intel(R) Software Development Products Registration Center", no matter how  I choose my proxy settings.

Can you enable the download of the offline package? That would be great!

Thanks!

Markus

Hi, 

Exactly the same problems. 1. Proxy works for everything, but "Intel(R) Software Development Products Registration Center", don't know why. 2. No full offline package. 

Please fix it.

Thanks,

Oleg

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

The issue has been fixed.

Right now the full mkl package is available for download too. 

Please let us know the results.

--Gennady

0 Kudos
Markus_O_
Novice

Using the full download package, the installation works perfectly.

Thank you guys!

Markus

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

thanks Markus fr checking it

0 Kudos
UER_Developer
Beginner

Hi,

I received the automated mail , offering the 2020 MKLversion. I followed the integrated link many times at the days past since. But still the drop down list offers the last 2019 Version at Maximum.

How to proceed ? Use different web site, ignoring the link?

Any hint would be great! Thanks in advance

Harald

0 Kudos
antonio_f_1
Beginner

Hello!

I've recived an Intel email with MKL 2020 disponibility. But, when I use the link to download, I only can choose up to MKL 2019 Update 5. Why?

0 Kudos
huang__xinsheng
Beginner

Hello: 

I also only can choose up to MKL 2019 Update 5, even downloading and installing from full mkl package.

Please share how can I install MKL 2020 in linux (Centos 7.4)? 

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

here is the link to the article describing how to install mkl 2020 - https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-math-kernel-library-intel-mkl-2020-install-guide

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

Do you see the MKL 2020 available for download from this page: https://software.intel.com/en-us/performance-libraries?

0 Kudos
antonio_f_1
Beginner

No, Gennady F., I'm afraid not,

This is a scrren shot. I only see up to MKL 2019 Uodate 5...

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

I couldn't reproduce this case. here is my screenshotu841834.png

0 Kudos
Hipple__Benjamin
Beginner

I'm afraid I have the same problem.  Following the link to download the 2020 MKL eventually lands me on this page, which has only 2018 and 2019 options in the drop-down.  Any advice?

0 Kudos
Hipple__Benjamin
Beginner

My download screen looks exactly the same as Antonio F's from above, with the newest available release being 2019.5.  Following the links for MKL 2020, I eventually reach this page:

https://registrationcenter.intel.com/en/products/download/3685/

Is this the wrong page?  Any advice would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
huang__xinsheng
Beginner

Hi, Gennady:

Could you please help to mail mkl 2020 lib for linux to me: hxs7709@163.com?

From  https://software.intel.com/en-us/performance-libraries, it finally routes me to:

https://registrationcenter.intel.com/en/products/postregistration/?sn=NW49-SHS86BSL&EmailID=hxs7709%40163.com&Sequence=2611042&dnld=t

There, the latest is still mkl update 5 for both windows and linux version, which shows as attached.

Maybe related with browser version? I use Google Chrome79.0.3945.79, which can check with addressing chrome://version. 

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
mvrht__u3425923
Beginner

Unfortunately having the same problem with downloading 2020. Only 2018 and 2019 are available. Tried to clean cache with no luck

0 Kudos
antonio_f_1
Beginner

Well, I've registered Intel Performance Libraries again, and I've recived a confirmation email from Intel with a link to download it.

Changing then to MKL... voila! 2020 versión arises!

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

The download issue has been resolved, please let us know if you still face any issue in downloading the latest version of MKL

0 Kudos
Hipple__Benjamin
Beginner

I can now see the 2020 MKL version, but it gives me this message:

> The support period for your license has expired. To download this product update, you will need to purchase renewal licenses to extend your support from your expiration date (22 Sep 2019) to the build date of this product update (03 Dec 2019). Note that support for new renewal licenses will begin on 22 Sep 2019.

Does the MKL now require users to purchase a license in order to download?

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

not, that's not needed for a download. 

0 Kudos