Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
7032 Discussions

Intel oneAPI Math Kernel Library (oneMKL) version 2023.2 is released.

Gennady_F_Intel

Intel® oneMKL is a highly optimized, extensively threaded, and thread-safe library of mathematical functions for engineering, scientific, and financial applications that require maximum performance.

oneMKL 2023.2 package is now ready for download.

It is available as part of the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit or from the oneMKL product page.

Please refer to the release notes for highlights in this release.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
dreadlox
Beginner

Hi,

I just installed the latest installer and had a few issues:

- the 32bit libraries are not available after installation

- after installation finished it is not possbile to start the installer again; it just shows a blank screen

Can you confirm this ?

Regards

dreadlox

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

the 32bit version is available as a separate download package. Such topic has been already discussed in many threads into this forum, e.x. here - https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-oneAPI-Math-Kernel-Library/32-bit-MKL-no-longer-included-cannot-find-add-on/td-p/1362932

0 Kudos
SamSamSam
Beginner

following that link I now only find mkl 32bit downloads for 2024.1 but I still would need them for 2023.2.

can you also provide a download link for this version as I could not find it so far on the corresponding download pages?

Update: forgot to mention but I need them for Windows. Strangely for Linux they are included in the onemkl installer.

thx!

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

for community users we provided the access to the latest ( current versions of oneMKL). In the case on version 2023.2 - You need to go Intel Online Service Center and submit the issue there. 

0 Kudos