Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

Issue Running MKL Examples

mandrew
Beginner
Hello,

I am trying to run the MKL examples on a 64 bit 8-core Macpro computer. When I enter the example directories and attempt to build the modules using the following command:

make libem64t

It initially runs correctly, however, I get the following errors and cannot figure out the reason:

ld: file not found: /libmkl_intel_thread.a
make[1]: *** [complex_1d_single_ex1.res] Error 1
make: *** [libem64t] Error 2

I have check the appropriate directory and the above file does exist. I believe my environment is set up correctly, since I use the following .bashrc file:

# set environment variables

# set up environment for Intel compiler
source /opt/intel/fce/10.0.016/bin/ifortvars.sh
source /opt/intel/cce/10.0.016/bin/iccvars.sh
#source /opt/intel/fc/10.0.016/bin/ifortvars.sh
#source /opt/intel/cc/10.0.016/bin/iccvars.sh

# set environment variables for Intel MKL
source /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/tools/environment/mklvarsem64t.sh

I have gotten the blas95 and lapack95 interfaces to work properly from the interface subdirectory using the command:

make libem64t

The issue only seems to arise when I try to run the examples. Can anyone provide any input as to why this error is occurring?

Thanks,

Mandrew

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Vladimir_Lunev
New Contributor I
Hi Mandrew,
Probably there is environment variable MKL_PATH and it's defined as empty value. Please verify this variable on your system.
For example, such command "make libem64t MKL_PATH=" will crash with same message.
Interfaces blas95 and lapack95 don't depend on MKL_PATH and they are completed successfully.
-Vladimir

0 Kudos
jjlamenace
Beginner
Thanks Vladimir,

Mandrew and I are working together (on the same computer). I tried to supply the proper path for the lib directory before running the make on the examples but it did not work. Here is what I did in the example directory:
export MKL_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/
sudo make libem64t

I still get the same error message as before.
So I included the path directly in the command line:

sudo make libem64t MKL_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/

This time it worked. I don't understand that ? It is not mentionned anywhere that we are suppose to include that in the line itself and the export should have fix the problem. I looked at the makefile and the variable MKL_PATH is define as:
MKL_PATH = $(subst examples/solver,lib/$(_IA),$(PWD))

Any Idea why I have to add the explicit path in the command line ?

thanks,

jjlamenace
0 Kudos
Vladimir_Lunev
New Contributor I
Hi jjlamenace,

Sure you should not use MKL_PATH in the command line. MKL_PATH is our internal variable.

Please, verify the existence of environment variable PWD on your system. Possibly it is not defined. But I'll be amazed if it is so.

Thanks,
-Vladimir

0 Kudos
mandrew
Beginner
Hi jjlamenace,

Sure you should not use MKL_PATH in the command line. MKL_PATH is our internal variable.

Please, verify the existence of environment variable PWD on your system. Possibly it is not defined. But I'll be amazed if it is so.

Thanks,
-Vladimir

Vladimir,

PWD is indeed defined. So far we have been able to run all of the examples with the exception of those included in the "solver" subdirectory. When I try type the command:

make libem64t

I get the following errors:

ld: can't write output file: _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/dss_sym_c.out
make[1]: *** [dss_sym_c.res] Error 1

Any suggestions as to why this is occurring?

Mandrew
0 Kudos
jjlamenace
Beginner
Mandrew, Valdimir,

first of all the $PWD is defined an echo of this variable get me the current path to the solver example directory

Mandrew's error was a permission issue. I just ran the solver example:

sudo make libem64t MKL_PATH=.......

I got the following error message

ifort: error #10106: Fatal error in /opt/intel/fce/10.0.016/bin/fpp, terminated by segmentation violation
make[1]: *** [dss_sym_f.res] Error 1

Any idea what that is ?

Thanks, jjlamenace

0 Kudos
Vladimir_Lunev
New Contributor I
Hi jjlamenace,

Did you try >echo $PWD or >sudo echo $PWD? It's possible the environment for these cases is different. Please, check these cases.

Please run the solver example with such commands:

>make libem64t MKL_PATH=.......
>make libem64t
>sudo make libem64t MKL_PATH=.......
>sudo make libem64t

What differences do you see for these 4 cases? The full log will be useful to understand the issue.

Thanks,
-Vladimir

0 Kudos
jjlamenace
Beginner
Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for your help.

here are the tests:

sudo echo $PWD
Password:
/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/examples/solver

sudo echo $PWD
Password:
/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/examples/solver

Following are the different syntax combinations of sudo and MKL_PATH command for the compilation of the solver example.

Thanks, JJlamenace

EXAMPLE COMPILATION:

CASE 1: NO SUDO, NO MKL_PATH

>make libem64t

make dss_sym_c.res pardiso_sym_c.res pardiso_unsym_c.res cg_jacobi_precon_c.res cg_no_precon_c.res cg_ssor_precon_c.res cg_st_criteria_c.res fgmres_full_funct_c.res fgmres_no_precon_c.res fgmres_st_criterion_c.res ex_nlsqp_bc_c.res ex_nlsqp_c.res dcsrilu0_exampl1.res dcsrilut_exampl1.res dss_sym_f.res pardiso_sym_f.res pardiso_unsym_f.res cg_jacobi_precon.res cg_no_precon.res cg_ssor_precon.res cg_st_criteria.res fgmres_full_funct_f.res fgmres_no_precon_f.res fgmres_st_criterion_f.res ex_nlsqp_bc_f.res ex_nlsqp_f.res dcsrilu0_exampl2.res cg_mrhs.res cg_mrhs_precond.res cg_mrhs_stop_crt.res dcsrilut_exampl2.res dss_sym_f90.res EXT=a _IA=em64t RES_EXT=lib OPT_M64=-m64
mkdir -p ./_results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib
icc -w -I../../include source/dss_sym_c.c -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/dss_sym_c.out
ld: can't write output file: _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/dss_sym_c.out
bash-3.2$

CASE 2: NO SUDO, MKL_PATH

>make libem64t MKL_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t

make dss_sym_c.res pardiso_sym_c.res pardiso_unsym_c.res cg_jacobi_precon_c.res cg_no_precon_c.res cg_ssor_precon_c.res cg_st_criteria_c.res fgmres_full_funct_c.res fgmres_no_precon_c.res fgmres_st_criterion_c.res ex_nlsqp_bc_c.res ex_nlsqp_c.res dcsrilu0_exampl1.res dcsrilut_exampl1.res dss_sym_f.res pardiso_sym_f.res pardiso_unsym_f.res cg_jacobi_precon.res cg_no_precon.res cg_ssor_precon.res cg_st_criteria.res fgmres_full_funct_f.res fgmres_no_precon_f.res fgmres_st_criterion_f.res ex_nlsqp_bc_f.res ex_nlsqp_f.res dcsrilu0_exampl2.res cg_mrhs.res cg_mrhs_precond.res cg_mrhs_stop_crt.res dcsrilut_exampl2.res dss_sym_f90.res EXT=a _IA=em64t RES_EXT=lib OPT_M64=-m64
icc -w -I../../include source/dss_sym_c.c -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/dss_sym_c.out

CASE 3: SUDO, NO MKL_PATH

>sudo make libem64t
Password:

icc -w -I../../include source/dss_sym_c.c -L /libmkl_solver_lp64.a /libmkl_intel_lp64.a /libmkl_intel_thread.a /libmkl_core.a /libmkl_intel_thread.a /libmkl_core.a /libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/dss_sym_c.out
ld: file not found: /libmkl_intel_lp64.a

CASE 4: SUDO , MKL_PATH

>sudo make libem64t MKL_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t

export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t:; _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/dss_sym_c.out >_results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/dss_sym_c.res
icc -w -I../../include source/pardiso_sym_c.c -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/pardiso_sym_c.out
source/pardiso_sym_c.c(93): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
source/pardiso_sym_c.c(96): (col. 2) remark: BLOCK WAS VECTORIZED.
source/pardiso_sym_c.c(125): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
source/pardiso_sym_c.c(161): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t:; _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/pardiso_sym_c.out >_results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/pardiso_sym_c.res
icc -w -I../../include source/pardiso_unsym_c.c -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/pardiso_unsym_c.out
source/pardiso_unsym_c.c(87): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
source/pardiso_unsym_c.c(90): (col. 2) remark: BLOCK WAS VECTORIZED.
source/pardiso_unsym_c.c(119): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
source/pardiso_unsym_c.c(155): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t:; _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/pardiso_unsym_c.out >_results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/pardiso_unsym_c.res
icc -w -I../../include source/cg_jacobi_precon_c.c -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/cg_jacobi_precon_c.out
source/cg_jacobi_precon_c.c(86): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t:; _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/cg_jacobi_precon_c.out >_results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/cg_jacobi_precon_c.res
icc -w -I../../include source/cg_no_precon_c.c -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/cg_no_precon_c.out
source/cg_no_precon_c.c(82): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t:; _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/cg_no_precon_c.out >_results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/cg_no_precon_c.res
icc -w -I../../include source/cg_ssor_precon_c.c -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/cg_ssor_precon_c.out
source/cg_ssor_precon_c.c(98): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
source/cg_ssor_precon_c.c(100): (col. 2) remark: PARTIAL LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
source/cg_ssor_precon_c.c(120): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t:; _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/cg_ssor_precon_c.out >_results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/cg_ssor_precon_c.res
icc -w -I../../include source/cg_st_criteria_c.c -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/cg_st_criteria_c.out
source/cg_st_criteria_c.c(83): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t:; _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/cg_st_criteria_c.out >_results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/cg_st_criteria_c.res
icc -w -I../../include source/fgmres_full_funct_c.c -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/fgmres_full_funct_c.out
source/fgmres_full_funct_c.c(91): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t:; _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/fgmres_full_funct_c.out >_results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/fgmres_full_funct_c.res
icc -w -I../../include source/fgmres_no_precon_c.c -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/fgmres_no_precon_c.out
source/fgmres_no_precon_c.c(85): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t:; _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/fgmres_no_precon_c.out >_results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/fgmres_no_precon_c.res
icc -w -I../../include source/fgmres_st_criterion_c.c -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/fgmres_st_criterion_c.out
source/fgmres_st_criterion_c.c(91): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t:; _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/fgmres_st_criterion_c.out >_results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/fgmres_st_criterion_c.res
icc -w -I../../include source/ex_nlsqp_bc_c.c -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/ex_nlsqp_bc_c.out
source/ex_nlsqp_bc_c.c(79): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t:; _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/ex_nlsqp_bc_c.out >_results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/ex_nlsqp_bc_c.res
icc -w -I../../include source/ex_nlsqp_c.c -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/ex_nlsqp_c.out
source/ex_nlsqp_c.c(74): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t:; _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/ex_nlsqp_c.out >_results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/ex_nlsqp_c.res
icc -w -I../../include source/dcsrilu0_exampl1.c -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/dcsrilu0_exampl1.out
source/dcsrilu0_exampl1.c(88): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t:; _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/dcsrilu0_exampl1.out >_results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/dcsrilu0_exampl1.res
icc -w -I../../include source/dcsrilut_exampl1.c -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/dcsrilut_exampl1.out
source/dcsrilut_exampl1.c(94): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t:; _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/dcsrilut_exampl1.out >_results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/dcsrilut_exampl1.res
ifort -w -I../../include -fpp source/dss_sym_f.f -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/dss_sym_f.out
ifort: error #10106: Fatal error in /opt/intel/fce/10.0.016/bin/fpp, terminated by segmentation violation

0 Kudos
Vladimir_Lunev
New Contributor I
Hi JJlamenace,

CASE 1, CASE 2:
It's a permission issue for the regular environment (NO SUDO) -- ld: can't write output file: _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/dss_sym_c.out.

Please try to resolve this issue and repeat both tests, especially CASE 1: NO SUDO, NO MKL_PATH -- it's a more preferable case. All examples should work correctly without MKL_PATH in the command line.

CASE 3:
The environment under sudo differs from the normal environment. Compare compiler command line for cases 1 and 3.
You can see that $PWD has value.
See /libmkl_solver_lp64.a /libmkl_intel_lp64.a for CASE 3 instead of the correct
/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a
/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a for CASE 1.

CASE 4:
I don't have a chance to investigate the compiler issue. Firstly let's continue with CASE 1.

-Vladimir

0 Kudos
jjlamenace
Beginner
Hi Vladimir,

I changed the permissions on all items on the disk. I now have W&R on all files.

I compiled the solver and get the same error than when I use SUDO. Here are the results:
I no longer have the permissions issues but still get the core segmentation fault.

We are getting closer everyday...

Thanks, Jjlamenace

bash-3.2$ make libem64t

export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t:/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/10.0.5.025/lib/em64t:/opt/intel/cce/10.0.016/lib:/opt/intel/fce/10.0.016/lib; _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/dss_sym_c.out >_results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/dss_sym_c.res
icc -w -I../../include source/pardiso_sym_c.c -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/pardiso_sym_c.out
source/pardiso_sym_c.c(93): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
source/pardiso_sym_c.c(96): (col. 2) remark: BLOCK WAS VECTORIZED.
source/pardiso_sym_c.c(125): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
source/pardiso_sym_c.c(161): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t:/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/10.0.5.025/lib/em64t:/opt/intel/cce/10.0.016/lib:/opt/intel/fce/10.0.016/lib; _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/pardiso_sym_c.out >_results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/pardiso_sym_c.res
icc -w -I../../include source/pardiso_unsym_c.c -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/pardiso_unsym_c.out
source/pardiso_unsym_c.c(87): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
source/pardiso_unsym_c.c(90): (col. 2) remark: BLOCK WAS VECTORIZED.
source/pardiso_unsym_c.c(119): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
source/pardiso_unsym_c.c(155): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t:/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/10.0.5.025/lib/em64t:/opt/intel/cce/10.0.016/lib:/opt/intel/fce/10.0.016/lib; _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/pardiso_unsym_c.out >_results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/pardiso_unsym_c.res
icc -w -I../../include source/cg_jacobi_precon_c.c -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/cg_jacobi_precon_c.out
source/cg_jacobi_precon_c.c(86): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t:/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/10.0.5.025/lib/em64t:/opt/intel/cce/10.0.016/lib:/opt/intel/fce/10.0.016/lib; _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/cg_jacobi_precon_c.out >_results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/cg_jacobi_precon_c.res
icc -w -I../../include source/cg_no_precon_c.c -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/cg_no_precon_c.out
source/cg_no_precon_c.c(82): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t:/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/10.0.5.025/lib/em64t:/opt/intel/cce/10.0.016/lib:/opt/intel/fce/10.0.016/lib; _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/cg_no_precon_c.out >_results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/cg_no_precon_c.res
icc -w -I../../include source/cg_ssor_precon_c.c -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/cg_ssor_precon_c.out
source/cg_ssor_precon_c.c(98): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
source/cg_ssor_precon_c.c(120): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t:/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/10.0.5.025/lib/em64t:/opt/intel/cce/10.0.016/lib:/opt/intel/fce/10.0.016/lib; _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/cg_ssor_precon_c.out >_results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/cg_ssor_precon_c.res
icc -w -I../../include source/cg_st_criteria_c.c -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/cg_st_criteria_c.out
source/cg_st_criteria_c.c(83): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t:/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/10.0.5.025/lib/em64t:/opt/intel/cce/10.0.016/lib:/opt/intel/fce/10.0.016/lib; _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/cg_st_criteria_c.out >_results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/cg_st_criteria_c.res
icc -w -I../../include source/fgmres_full_funct_c.c -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/fgmres_full_funct_c.out
source/fgmres_full_funct_c.c(91): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t:/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/10.0.5.025/lib/em64t:/opt/intel/cce/10.0.016/lib:/opt/intel/fce/10.0.016/lib; _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/fgmres_full_funct_c.out >_results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/fgmres_full_funct_c.res
icc -w -I../../include source/fgmres_no_precon_c.c -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/fgmres_no_precon_c.out
source/fgmres_no_precon_c.c(85): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t:/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/10.0.5.025/lib/em64t:/opt/intel/cce/10.0.016/lib:/opt/intel/fce/10.0.016/lib; _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/fgmres_no_precon_c.out >_results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/fgmres_no_precon_c.res
icc -w -I../../include source/fgmres_st_criterion_c.c -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/fgmres_st_criterion_c.out
source/fgmres_st_criterion_c.c(91): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t:/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/10.0.5.025/lib/em64t:/opt/intel/cce/10.0.016/lib:/opt/intel/fce/10.0.016/lib; _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/fgmres_st_criterion_c.out >_results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/fgmres_st_criterion_c.res
icc -w -I../../include source/ex_nlsqp_bc_c.c -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/ex_nlsqp_bc_c.out
source/ex_nlsqp_bc_c.c(79): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t:/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/10.0.5.025/lib/em64t:/opt/intel/cce/10.0.016/lib:/opt/intel/fce/10.0.016/lib; _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/ex_nlsqp_bc_c.out >_results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/ex_nlsqp_bc_c.res
icc -w -I../../include source/ex_nlsqp_c.c -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/ex_nlsqp_c.out
source/ex_nlsqp_c.c(74): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t:/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/10.0.5.025/lib/em64t:/opt/intel/cce/10.0.016/lib:/opt/intel/fce/10.0.016/lib; _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/ex_nlsqp_c.out >_results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/ex_nlsqp_c.res
icc -w -I../../include source/dcsrilu0_exampl1.c -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/dcsrilu0_exampl1.out
source/dcsrilu0_exampl1.c(88): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t:/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/10.0.5.025/lib/em64t:/opt/intel/cce/10.0.016/lib:/opt/intel/fce/10.0.016/lib; _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/dcsrilu0_exampl1.out >_results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/dcsrilu0_exampl1.res
icc -w -I../../include source/dcsrilut_exampl1.c -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/dcsrilut_exampl1.out
source/dcsrilut_exampl1.c(94): (col. 2) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED.
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t:/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/10.0.5.025/lib/em64t:/opt/intel/cce/10.0.016/lib:/opt/intel/fce/10.0.016/lib; _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/dcsrilut_exampl1.out >_results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/dcsrilut_exampl1.res
ifort -w -I../../include -fpp source/dss_sym_f.f -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a /Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/Current/lib/em64t/libguide.a -lpthread -lm -o _results/intel_lp64_parallel_em64t_lib/dss_sym_f.out

0 Kudos
Vladimir_Lunev
New Contributor I
HI Jjlamenace,

Ok, currently there are no issues for solver examples with C compiler as I can see. It's a good news.

But Fortran compiler crashed on the example dss_sym_f. Please try some other fortran examples to check your installation of Fortran-compiler. For instance:
>make libem64t function="pardiso_sym_f cg_jacobi_precon"

Thanks,
-Vladimir

0 Kudos
jjlamenace
Beginner
Vladimir,

I could not take it anymore so I reinstalled Mac OS X as well as Ifort and icc. Set the privileges as they should be and variables. It is now working fine, even the solver compilation issue is solved. I think it was the previous installation made by a third party that was weird.
Sorry for all the disturbences, I hoped not to have to reinstall everything as we don't have copies of all of our license files.

Thanks agin for your precious help.

Jjlamenace.

0 Kudos