Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
6433 Discussions

Iterative Sparse Solvers based on Reverse Communication Interface

Hoang__Dat
Beginner

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am grateful for the development of Intel Visual Fortran Compiler for Windows. It helps my work a lot.

I would like to ask about RCI ISS in the newest Intel MKL solver. I know that in Intel MKL, there is an RCI conjugate gradient solver.  

Hence, does it work well with EBE-PCG (element by element preconditioner conjugate gradient) method or can I build my code for EBE-PCG method using Intel MKL solver? 

Thank you very much!

Tien-Dat

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Ying_H_Intel
Employee

Hi Tien-Dat,

Thank you for raising the question. As i understand, you may use some of  MKL functions for example, sparse solver, sparse matrix * vector for your method.

Here is the functionality and example code for the RCI ISS in MKL developer guide for your reference
https://software.intel.com/en-us/mkl-developer-reference-fortran-sparse-solver-routines

Best Regards,
​Ying​

Hoang__Dat
Beginner

Dear Sir. Ying,

Thank you very much for your sharing information. I will try to follow the guide to solve my problem. However, I think it is not easy for me to solve it without any mistake. 

I hope I will receive more your suggestions in the future.

Yours sincerely,

Tien-Dat