Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

MKL FEAST Version

O_Gara__Martin
Beginner

Hi,

Can you please confirm the version of FEAST in the latest MKL. I am interested in some of the new features of version 3.0 (particularly the ability to ask for the estimated subspace size M0). I could not see from MKL documentation that this was possible.

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel

Martin,

The current version of MKL doesn't support this feature. Actually, MKL is aligned with FEAST v.2.1

-Gennady

0 Kudos
O_Gara__Martin
Beginner

Thanks for your reply.

I saw from an earlier post in 2016 that this was being looked at. 

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-oneAPI-Math-Kernel-Library/FEAST-3-0-and-estimates-of-the-search-subspace-M0/m-p/1062554

Can you perhaps update me on the status of this or give an indication of plans to adopt a later version of FEAST?

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

We couldn’t share the plans into the public area. The nearest (next) update of MKL version 2021 will not contain this feature as well. Sorry. That’s is the only what we can share.

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

The issue is closing and we will no longer respond to this thread. If you require additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread. Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only.

0 Kudos