For large data it's recommended to place them into allocatable buffers. Are they in allocatable memory?
Also, maybe you need to use ILP64 interfaceof MKL....
Can you describe the problem in detail? The result from detrf function wasn't correct or you got error message?
Do you pay attention to return INFO parameter? You can find the following informationfor INFO parameter for dgetrf function in documentation
* INFO (output) INTEGER
* = 0: successful exit
* < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value
* > 0: if INFO = i, U(i,i) is exactly zero. The factorization
* has been completed, but the factor U is exactly
* singular, and division by zero will occur if it is used
* to solve a system of equations.
And one more question - how do you know the result is not correct?