Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

PARDISO produces wrong answer

xian-zhong_guous_cd-
I have a non-symmetric matrix (attached). When I use in-core, I got wrong answer but occ produces correct answer. Can someone give me hints what's going on?

To test, I modified the pardiso_unsym_c.c (attached) to read my matrix in.

Exact solution should be ones. pardiso_unsym_c_sol_one_ic.res contains the solution using ic and pardiso_unsym_ooc.res using ooc.

I ran the example on linux using command:
make sointel64 interface=lp64 function=pardiso_unsym_c

PARDISO version is : 103000115
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Todd_R_Intel
Employee
Hi there. I know it doesn't explain why you got different results on IC versus OOC, but I noticed that while you mention editing pardiso_unsym_c.c you actually attached pardiso_sym_c.c and it doesn't see to be edited to read your matrix. Could you reload your example program for IC that provides the wrong results? It would be helpful in finding any errant settings.Thanks!

Todd
0 Kudos
xian-zhong_guous_cd-
Sorry. Here is the example I modified.
0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel
I've reproduced the problem even with win32 system with the latest update4. we will check the reason of this problem and back to you asap.
--Gennady
0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel
yes, this the real bug.This issue has been submitted to our internal development tracking database.
Here is a bug tracking number for your reference:DPD200169895. I will inform you once a new update becomes
available.--Gennady
0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel
Hello,
would You please check the problem with the latest MKL 10.3 update6 which is now availble for download.
Please let us now if any furher problems with this update.
--Gennady
0 Kudos