I keep getting segmentation faults within mkl_dcoomv() function from MKL invoked in a native mode program on Xeon Phi (KNC). The code works well on the host (Haswell) as well as with the CSR strorage format (mkl_dcsrmv()) instead of COO. So, the problem happens only with the combination of COO an MIC.
In a debugger, I got the following error message:
Catchpoint -1 (signal SIGSEGV), 0x00007ffff514cc8a in mkl_spblas_lp64_dcoo0ng__c__mvout_mic () from /apps/all/imkl/2017.0.098-iimpi-2017.00-GCC-5.4.0-2.26/mkl/lib/mic/libmkl_intel_thread.so
The MKL and compiler versions are both 2017.
The code can be found here.
I believe I use the same library. I even tried to copy the OpenMP library manually to a special folder. And I also tried to use older 2016 version of MKL and icc. All without succes. As I wrote, with the CSR format all works well.