Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
6977 Discussions

Scalapack issue on Intel Xeon L7555 four processor machine

abhijit_bhole
Beginner
Hi,

I am having problems with running a scalapack PXSYGVX program on Intel Xeon L7555 four processor machine running Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise with 64 GB ram. The program as soon as run, crashes. I have tried running it with MSMPI as well as MPICH2 but still it crashes without giving any message. However, when I run the mpiexec command from cygwin it shows the error, "error while loading shared libraries: ?: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory". The same program when compiled on other machines runs correctly. Any help will be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.
Abhijit.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
abhijit_bhole
Beginner
The libraries I link to:

cxx.lib; mpi.lib; libiomp5md.lib; libifcoremd.lib; mkl_blacs_mpich2_ilp64.lib; mkl_intel_ilp64.lib; mkl_intel_thread.lib; mkl_core.lib; mkl_scalapack_ilp64.lib

0 Kudos
Andrei_Moskalev__Int
Looks like problem in setting proper environment. Try to check MPICH2 environment variable and check PATH variable.
--andrew
0 Kudos
abhijit_bhole
Beginner
I tried everything. Finally I linked with Intel's MPI and it works. So for now I just want to start working and am using the trial versions for now.
0 Kudos