Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

Trouble with PARDISO for 64 bit

jylee123
Beginner
I tried to test aexample source code "pardiso_sym_c.c" included in the MKL 10.1 library package, but never succeeded. The PARDISO routine crashes at the initializing stage(phase=11). I am working with Intel compiler 11 under Visual Studio 2008.
The target mode is x64.The library path is directed to mkl/em64t/lib. MKLlibraries, libguide40.lib, mkl_core.lib, mkl_intel_ilp64.lib and mkl_intel_thread.lib are set as input libraries.
It is O.K. for compilation and linking, and creating the execution program. But the program crashes at the stage of initializing PARDISO.
I have been using PARDISO with previous version uder 32 bit mode without any problem. But, I have trouble in using the same routine for 64 bit version.
The attachedVisual Studio project folder is compressed with the name "TestPardiso.zip".

Jae Young Lee
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Gennady_F_Intel
Hello Jae Young Lee
I d recommend you to try the following things:

1. to use command line option the /DMKL_ILP64 to to enforce MKL_INT and MKL_LONG being 64-bit
2. set up your Additional Dependencies as the following: mkl_solver_lp64.lib mkl_intel_lp64.lib mkl_intel_thread.lib mkl_core.lib libiomp5md.lib
Please let me know if further problem.
--Gennady

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel
Hello Jae Young Lee
I d recommend you to try the following things:

1. to use command line option the /DMKL_ILP64 to to enforce MKL_INT and MKL_LONG being 64-bit
2. set up your Additional Dependencies as the following: mkl_solver_lp64.lib mkl_intel_lp64.lib mkl_intel_thread.lib mkl_core.lib libiomp5md.lib
Please let me know if further problem.
--Gennady

0 Kudos
jylee123
Beginner
Thanks, Gennady.
It works.

Jae Young Lee

0 Kudos