Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

VS 2015

thomas_w_5
Beginner
hi. is any information available regarding the availability of a version of mkl that is compatible with the c++ compiler from vs2015? i'm currently planning to switch to 2015 from 2013 and i'd rather not ship the vc++ libraries for 2013 just in order to be able to use my current version of mkl. WM_THX -thomas woelfer
0 Kudos
2 Replies
TimP
Honored Contributor III

If you mean which versions of MKL would have been tested by Intel with VS2015, the MKL 11.2 update 3 which is released with C++ and Fortran 2015xe updates 3 and 4 would be the production version which should have been tested.  I don't know the extent of MKL testing against the Microsoft compiler.  It seems only the installer changed from update 3 to 4 to introduce VS2015 compatibility.

If you don't have an urgent reason for moving from VS2013 to VS2015, there may be no reason to rush.  Updates of Intel tools are due by end of September.

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

it would version of MKL 11.3 which we are going to release soon within a few weeks. We will public the information about this release at the Forum.   

0 Kudos