Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
7030 Discussions

Wrong Password for MKL 9.0 Serial 9.0 30 Day Evaluation

dsandie
Beginner
Hi There,
I have downloaded w_mkl_serial_p_9.0.002.zip(about 85 MB),unzipped it(got w_mkl_serial_p_9.0.002 as a directory) and tried to unzip mkl_serial_9.0.zip.It asks for a password.I typed in (I'll send you the serial number in private) which was the serial number assigned to me ,but it says its the wrong password.There was no 'accept' button and there was no place where I was asked to store the EVAL_W_MKL__VHGC-698VLJHH.lic license file.There was no installation files in the zip ,I checked for a Setup.exe or an Install.exe but couldnt find any.Please let me know what to do.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel
Hi dsandie,
please get me your serial number ( use thePrivate tread for that)- I 'll check the problem on my side.
--Gennady
0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel
Quoting - dsandie
Hi There,
I have downloaded w_mkl_serial_p_9.0.002.zip(about 85 MB),unzipped it(got w_mkl_serial_p_9.0.002 as a directory) and tried to unzip mkl_serial_9.0.zip.It asks for a password.I typed in (I'll send you the serial number in private) which was the serial number assigned to me ,but it says its the wrong password.There was no 'accept' button and there was no place where I was asked to store the EVAL_W_MKL__VHGC-698VLJHH.lic license file.There was no installation files in the zip ,I checked for a Setup.exe or an Install.exe but couldnt find any.Please let me know what to do.

Hi, please read the readme.txt file:

Installation
---------------
Please review the file mklEULA.txt. To accept the end user license agreement,
unzip the included file mkl_serial_9.0.zip and type "accept" when prompted.

so, please try to do the similar way.

--Gennady
0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

Hu dsandie,
Do you need some assistance with this problem Or did you solve it already?
--Gennady

0 Kudos