Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

content of mkl_rt.dll

blicks
Beginner
Hello, everone!

I have a (rather silly perhaps) question regarding the mkl_rt.dll and calls made from C#.

I was wondering if there is any way to view the content of the dll file. I have been looking at the 'Intel_MKL_C#_Examples':

http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/using-intel-mkl-in-your-c-program/

These examples make use of this dll to make calls to differens functions. Is there any way for me to view the list of functions in the mkl_rt.dll file so I can write new code and make calls to other functions?

I know that this is a silly question, but I really need to know how to find some reference to the content of this file so that I can make function calls.

Thanks in advance!
0 Kudos
4 Replies
jiemin84
Beginner
Hi blicks,
any update on this? I was also trying to know the list of functions I can use from mkl_rt.dll for linking to C#.
Thanks in advance
0 Kudos
barragan_villanueva_
Valued Contributor I
Hi,

In general, mkl_rt.dll should contain all MKL functions (contained in mkl_intel* interface layer)
So, please try MKL functions presented in MKL documents.
0 Kudos
GURU_M_
Beginner

Hi,

I have been working on some application which requires use of complex numbers and the application is in c#. I tried to find how to deal with complex numbers in mkl while using mkl_rt.dll from c#. Can any one help me or redirect me to the plcace where I can find a solution.

Thank you

0 Kudos
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

I do not know what you mean by "deal with complex numbers in MKL". Some, but not all, MKL routines take complex variables as arguments.

The MKL DLLs contain thousands of routines, so simply listing them will not be useful. The MKL documentation, e.g., https://software.intel.com/en-us/mkl_11.2_ref , presents the routine descriptions and calling sequences in an organized way.

0 Kudos