Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

dodesol - how to get statistics

Brian_Murphy
New Contributor II

Do calls to dodesol return any information about the number of steps and function calls?  Perhaps in the ipar array?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Ying_H_Intel
Employee

Hi Murphy, We don’t have such function in current official MKL product. As i recalled, we had invested ODE solver some years ago and posted it on what if, could you please tell some background info about how and why do you use the function?

You can submit the private info by the official support channel: Online Service Center https://supporttickets.intel.com/?lang=en-US

Best Regards,

Ying

0 Kudos
Brian_Murphy
New Contributor II

The ODE solvers were given to me by mecej4 in a zip file named w-ode-a-1.0.0.006.zip, dated June 2008.  I am using it to integrate structural dynamic equations of motions.  I asked this question in the Intel Fortran forum, and Steve Lionel directed me to the MKL forum.

The documentation says it is an Intel product and is part of MKL.

ODE Routines

Intel® MKL ODE Solver Library provides an interface to explicit, implicit, and mixed ODE solvers. In this manual, the interface is referred to as ODE interface. It implements a group of routines (ODE routines) used .......

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

it was part of experimental package we release to understand the scope of interest... this package was never been as part of official version of MKL. You may take a look at the  whatif.intel.com site 

-- Gennady

0 Kudos
Brian_Murphy
New Contributor II

I found it at whatif.intel.com.  Oddly, that site says published June 2011, but the files in the zip are all June 2008 which are the files I have.

0 Kudos