Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

enhancement request for sparse matrix multiplications

benjamin_gu
Beginner

Dear support,

please consider enhacing sparse matrix multiplication routines by supporting zero index and csc format. We are developing some applications, which uses sparse matrix multiplications (C = A * B, where A and B and C are all sparse) intensively, so it will be super helpful if you can add zero based csc format sparse matrix to mkl library.

Please ket me know if you are interested in adding this function in your future release.

thanks,

Ben

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Chao_Y_Intel
Ben, Thanks for letting us know. I will input into feature request database, so it could be reviewed in the future product planning. Regards, Chao
0 Kudos
benjamin_gu
Beginner
Hi Chao, thanks a lot for your help. If possible, please help escalate the priority of this request. this is really critical to our development, and i am sure it may help other MKL users too. Your help will be greatly appreciated. thanks, Ben
0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel
Hi, the problem was escalated and you will be informed in the case if any news about status the problem. --Gennady
0 Kudos
benjamin_gu
Beginner
Hi guys, any update on this subject? appreciate your help. thanks, Ben
0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel
Hello, MKL Relaese Boar still didn't decided to in which version of mkl this request would be implemented. Regards
0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel
btw, checking the licenses ( based on your emai), i can see only "evaluation" version of Intel® C++ Studio XE for Linux* 2011. Do you have another licenses?
0 Kudos
benjamin_gu
Beginner
yes, my company has an official license. do you need me to provide? is there any linux command i can use to find out?
0 Kudos
benjamin_gu
Beginner
yes, my company has an official license. do you need me to provide? is there any linux command i can use to find out?
0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel
Ok. that's not need right now. We found the licenses of your company. We will take it into account.
0 Kudos