Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

error while loading shared : libiomp5.so

chao_n_
Beginner

I have compile my code with intel MKL successfully. But when I run it, it said error while loading shared libraries: libiomp5.so. It seems that my installed mkl didn't have this library. How can I solve it?

My link is:

-L${MKLROOT}/lib/intel64 -lmkl_intel_lp64 -lmkl_intel_thread -lmkl_core -liomp5 -lpthread -lm -ldl  -I"${MKLROOT}/include"

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We would like you to help us with the reproducer, OS and MKL version details to look into the issue further.

Besides this, there is a similar discussion happened regarding "error while loading shared libraries: libiomp5.so". You could go through the below link which may help you.

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-oneAPI-Math-Kernel-Library/Error-While-Loading-Shared-Libraries-libiomp5-so/m-p/1142666

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi,

Reminder:

Has the solution provided in shared thread discussion helped? Please let us know if the issue still persists? If helped, Could you please confirm whether we could close this thread from our end.

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi,

We assume that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, we would like to request you to submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos