Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646

gemm_* question

may_ka
Beginner

@intel

gemm_* currently supports i8i8i32 and i16i16i32 only. I would be very interested in support of i8r64r64 (i.eg. a=i8,b=r64,c=r64). To my knowledge this is not possible in the current mkl. Are there any plans to add that feature?

thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel

yes, the current version supports s8u8s32 and s16s16s32 only (https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/mkl-developer-reference-c/top/bla...)

and this feature will probably add in the next versions. We encourage you to submit the Feature Request against the MKL product to the official Intel Online Service Center.

Gennady_F_Intel

The issue is closing and we will no longer respond to this thread. If you require additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread. Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only.