Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
Announcements
This community is designed for sharing of public information. Please do not share Intel or third-party confidential information here.

issue with intel debugger

rakesh
Beginner

i'm evaluating fft function of mkl library.

i'm running example code under dftc directory. and example code is real_1d_ccs_double_ex1.c

and support c files are dfti_example_status_print.c, dfti_example_support.c.

i don't see any error during compilation and building the project.

but when i go to debug mode. it comes out of debug mode with  following message "Native has exited with code1(0x1)".

i'm not able to see output. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel
how exactly have you linked this example? is it 10.3 version? win32 or 64?
rakesh
Beginner
i have linked wit win32 and i'm using mkl which is part of intel parallel studio 11
rakesh
Beginner
i have linked wit win32 and i'm using mkl which is part of intel parallel studio 11
Ying_H_Intel
Employee
Hi Rakesh, I assume you are working the project with Microsoft Visual studio, right?. the example need input file real_1d_ccs_double_ex1.d which is located in directory data. But you can simplify the code , for example in real_1d_ccs_double_ex1.c comment the line and insert n=5. // if(read_data_file_1d(argc, argv, &n)) return 1; n=5; Then ctrl+F5, you will see the correct output. Best Regards, Ying I att