Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

libmkl_dgemm_ipf2_single.so library

tpirim
Beginner
I just installed MKL 7.2.1 to Altix 192 cpu itanium 2 processors error free. I wanted to use libmkl_dgemm_ipf2_single.so file to install HPL however the library file doesn't exist. Do I need to purchase this library separate? If not, is there a way to create this library by using examples or tests?
Thanks,
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Gregory_H_Intel
Employee
This library was part of a special package to assist customers with HPL builds. But we have made a special release just for that purposes. The web folks have not yet updated our LINPACK webpage yet so that you can download it. My suggestion is to check the http://www.intel.com/software/products/mkl/linpack.htm
webpage in a few days to see if it has the MP LINPACK instead of just the SMP LINPACK package download. If it does, you can download and get something just for this purposes. If you don't want to wait (the next round of Top 500 is coming soon), I recommend sending an e-mail to mkl@intel.com and make a formal request for the latest MP LINPACK package.
0 Kudos