Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

missing DLLs -- runtime error

kleinsun
Beginner
Dear all,
I am new to 10.3 and having an error when run my program. I am using VS2010 in Win 7 32-bit. I have compiled and linked my code against MKL successfully.
But I got the following error when I tried to run a piece of code calling CBLAS."The program can't start because mkl_sequential.dll is mising from your computer." But I do not see any DLLs in MKL folder.
Could anyone give me some help? Thanks!
Kai
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel
Hi Kai,

All mkls dlls files are located into \redist\\mkl folder.Please see this article for more details or refer to users guide.For your case you need set the all mkls environment variables ( MKLROOT, INCLUDE and LIB) by using scripts ( or batch file on Windows, shell script on other platforms) located in the \mkl\bin\ directory to point to the appropriate MKL library directories

--Gennady

0 Kudos
mecej4
Honored Contributor III
Intel rearranged the directory layout with MKL 10.3. In current versions, the DLLs of the compiler runtime, MKL DLLs, (and IPP DLLs, etc., if IPP is installed) are all collected together in the "redist" directory. The ...\MKL\lib directory no longer contains the DLLs, as it may have done in earlier versions of MKL.

If you use your own startup .BAT files to launch a MKL environment, you may need to modify them accordingly.
0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
Quoting kleinsun
...But I do not see any DLLs in MKL folder. Could anyone give me some help?...

I often use MS Depends utility to verify that all DLLdependencies are resolved for some application. The
utility isenclosed.

0 Kudos