Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646

pardiso with c#

Gianluca_G_1
Beginner

dear all,

I have read all documentation about that (using pardiso with c#) on web and in your site, by the way executing the main example I found in you site I have to say that doesn't work.

I Attached the c# example and the error I received.

Is there anyone that can help me to understand whitch is the issue?

At the end we are going to use the complex system resolution.

mkl_rt.dll used is the following version:  2018.0.0.1

Thank you

Gianluca

0 Kudos
2 Replies
mecej4
Black Belt

I don't know which Intel page you read concerning instructions on using Pardiso/MKL with C#. The Intel documentation pages are numerous, cover many versions of compilers/operating systems, and it can be difficult to negotiate and find relevant information among them.

That said, I had no problem compiling and running your example with PS 2018U2. If you wish to use the commands below, first open a command prompt configured for Visual Studio or Parallel Studio, and replace "{...}" by the path of the directory where you have Parallel Studio installed.

c:\> set iredis={...}\compilers_and_libraries_2018.2.185\windows\redist\intel64
c:\> csc Program.cs Pardiso.cs
c:\> path %path%;%iredis%\compiler;%iredis%\mkl
c:\> program
 x [7] = 0.190382963551205
TEST PASSED
c:\>

Gianluca_G_1
Beginner

o thankyou it was a trivial problem of platform target.

I mean, I selected Any CPUs insted x64.

very well I proceed ahead.