Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
6977 Discussions

problem in MKL sparse BLAS for complex number

Dan4
Beginner
Hi,

I am problem using MKL Sparse BLAS functions for complex numbers. The strange thing is that I am able to use these functions, only for double type numbers. For example for the function mkl_?coomm, "mkl_dcoomm" works OK, but other variants e.g. "mkl_scoomm", "mkl_ccoomm" and "mkl_zcoomm" don't work and when I use these function the compiler shows "undefined identifier" for these functions. I have also overwritten MKL_Complex_16 with C++ complex data type and other functions work fine.

I have been able to use LAPACK functions for complex numbers without any problem (zgetrf+zgetrs) but not Sparse BLAS functions. I use Linux and Intel C++ compiler. Anybody can help?

Thanks in advance,

D.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel

Hi Dan,

I 'd recommend you to look at theMKLs Sparse BLAS Level 2 and 3 examples for matrices represented in all storage schemes.

You can find these examples into \examples\spblas\source\directory.

See, as an example, in cspblas_zcoo.c - look there how MKL_ZCOOMM routines has been called .

--Gennady

0 Kudos
Dan4
Beginner
Hi Genady,

Yes I had seen these examples. The problem was in including the directory of MKL headers for C using "-I[path]". The function call was actually correct, but the problem was the function headers could not be found.

D.
0 Kudos