Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

"-lmkl_em64t" option for MKL 10.2

dmitry424
Beginner
Hello,

Could you please help me? I used option "-lmkl_em64t" for compiling my code with Intel MKL libraries 9.1 and 10.0, and I had no problems. Now with MKL 10.2 I have "ld: cannot find -lmkl_em64t". I'm using noncommersial version of MKL for Linux.

Do I need to use other option instead of "-lmkl_em64t" now? Unfortunatly, I deleted older versions of MKL on my computer. Could you please provide me links to download MKL with versions say 9.1 or 10.0?

Thanks in advance!
0 Kudos
1 Reply
TimP
Honored Contributor III
Quoting - dmitry424

Do I need to use other option instead of "-lmkl_em64t" now? Unfortunatly, I deleted older versions of MKL on my computer. Could you please provide me links to download MKL with versions say 9.1 or 10.0?

You may do better to refer to the link advisor URL in the right hand column of the forum header page, so as to find correct library link specifications for current MKL versions.
If you register your serial number at https://registrationcenter.intel.com, you can check which older downloads are available there.
0 Kudos