Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks
Ask questions and share information about adding parallelism to your applications when using this threading library.

Error LINK 2001 using tbb44_20160128oss

花_逸_
Beginner

I use TBB the first time ,with vs2015 on win8 in order to run a C++project called tinycnn(engaged in Artificial Intelligence) . When it's released,it shows"LINK 2001 unresolved external symbol ".How to deal with it?

some   errors:(partly listed)

LINK 2001 unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall tbb::internal::allocate_root_with_context_proxy::free(class tbb::task &)const " (?free@allocate_root_with_context_proxy@internal@tbb@@QBEXAAVtask@3@@Z) tiny_cnn D:\sg\tiny-cnn-master\vc\vc14\main.obj 1

LINK 2001 unresolved external symbol "public: class tbb::task & __thiscall tbb::internal::allocate_root_with_context_proxy::allocate(unsigned int)const " (?allocate@allocate_root_with_context_proxy@internal@tbb@@QBEAAVtask@3@I@Z) tiny_cnn D:\sg\tiny-cnn-master\vc\vc14\main.obj 1

LINK 2001 unresolved external symbol  "public: virtual void __thiscall tbb::task::note_affinity(unsigned short)" (?note_affinity@task@tbb@@UAEXG@Z) tiny_cnn D:\sg\tiny-cnn-master\vc\vc14\main.obj 1

error LINK 1120 12 unresolved external symbols tiny_cnn D:\sg\tiny-cnn-master\vc\vc14\Release\tiny_cnn.exe 1

The source code may be too old . And according to the source code and original configuration on the project,the original author used tbb40_233oss possibly( I can't remember but in a word it's a previous version of tbb).Now I use tbb44_20160128oss.Does it matter these errors?

I'm a new hand in TBB and C++ . Also my English is poor. Thanks for helping me.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Vladimir_P_1234567890

hello, you need to link with tbb.lib

--Vladimir

0 Kudos