first we provisioned our devices with the buildin functions of the SCCM 2012. This works fine and the AMT Status was shown as provisioned. Now we bought new devices with firmware version 9.0 which isn't supported by the buildin method of the SCCM 2012. So I decided to use SCS and the addon for the SCCM. After some struggeling I've got the whole think running with SCS 8 and version 1.0 of the addon. The status was shown as "Externally Provisioned" and they could be accessed trough the oob-management console. Yesterday I updated the whole system to SCS 9 and addon 2.0. Now any machine which is provisioned with the remote_configure.bat method is shown with status "Detected" but the log-file shows that they were configured with exit code 0 and in the RCS console they look fine.
Has anybody an idea what's going wrong?
Unfortunately, I don't have a solution for you but I am also experiencing the same issue. However, in my case, I'm still trying to get SCS 8 and version 1 of the add-on, but my vPro enabled clients are still showing up with a status of "Detected" in SCCM console.
A computer showing up as "Detected" means SCCM doesn't have access to AMT. Please verify that the Primary Site Server machine account is listed in the ACL section of your SCS profile.
I can confirm that the site Server is in the acl Group. The strange Thing will be that These machines were already working with the old method which is implemented in the SCCM Server. I could wake up These devices and deploy Windows 7 onto them. And also all the Groups which are implemented by the plug-in are strange. Devices which are "Externally Provisioned" and working appear in the device Group "Intel AMT Systems not configured"
Up to now my hope is that Microsoft will face the Problem and implement the new api in an upcoming service pack of SCCM.
The "Intel AMT Systems not configured" collection is based on custom inventory data and not the native SCCM status. After a hardware inventory cycle they should fall into the correct collection.