Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2834 Discussions

CIRA not connected after EMA upgrade in 1.5.1.0

Kranebus
Beginner

Hi
I have an intel EMA platform version 1.3.3.1
Everything works fine I can manage my endpoints with CIRA connected
I tried to update my platform in 1.5.1.0.
After this update, CIRA is unable to connect
I can launch the device page from my endpoint in the console. On the tab Hadware Manageability doesn't work

When I look the events of the swarm server I can see the message : Warning:Failed tunnel: Unknown
Any ideas ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello Kranebus,

We are glad to know that the issue has been resolved. We will proceed to close this thread as requested. 

Regards,

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello Kranebus,

Please verify the following details:

Verify that the PKI DNS Suffix in MEBX has been configured. This is persistent after doing a full un-provision.

Verify that Local Manageability Service (LMS) drivers are installed from Intel® Management Engine Driver for Windows* 8.1 and Windows® 10 or from their Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) site.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19406/28679/intel-management-engine-driver-for-windows-8-1-and-windows-10.html?wapkw=intel%2520management%2520engine%2520driver

Verify that the network information shows link status is up and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP). Remote management requires DHCP, static IP (Internet Protocol) addresses do not work.

Check Internet Settings and what the Network interface is saying. You can also provide screenshots.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
Kranebus
Beginner

Hello 

Thanks for the answer. I juste restored my VM in 1.3.3.1 and I will make a new test tomorrow.
For information I needed ti download the intel management engine driver from the lenovo website because I couldn't install the version from the link on my W10 20H2
I will come back

Regards

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello Kranebus, 

Thank you for your response.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
Kranebus
Beginner
I just did an upgrade again and I no longer encounter any CIRA problem. It only remains for me to test this new version, we can close this topic.
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello Kranebus,

We are glad to know that the issue has been resolved. We will proceed to close this thread as requested. 

Regards,

Wanner G.

0 Kudos