Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2827 Discussions

Console Intel EMa server

pvalcourt
Beginner

I install endpoint management assistant on my server and when I log in I can only create users and groups. I can't create Endpoint Groups. why ?

thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution
pvalcourt
Beginner

Hi Michael,

how can i log as tenant admin ? i have only one username for admin. is it a role ?

thank you !

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MichaelA_Intel

Hi Pvalcourt, you need to log in as tenant admin. I'm assuming you are logging in as global admin.

Regards,

Michael

0 Kudos
pvalcourt
Beginner

Hi Michael,

how can i log as tenant admin ? i have only one username for admin. is it a role ?

thank you !

0 Kudos
MichaelA_Intel

Hi Pvalcourt,

Included with the EMA download is the EMA Server Installation and Maintenance Guide which is in the "documents" folder. It looks like you've created the Global Administrator Account. Note that this account is able to perform user management, tenant creation, and server management. This role does not perform device management. Noted in section 2.1.2.5.

You will want to create a tenant and this is outlined in section 3 of that guide.

Also in the folder, there is the EMA Admin and Usage Guide where section 1.2.2 outlines the roles and further details the tenant role along with furthering how to go about creating the tenant account.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Michael