Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2878 Discussions

Files missing in the new version of EMA INSTALL PACKAGE

MaariiaaRB
Beginner

Hi everyone,

Last month I downloaded another version and in this version, the Intel EMA server installer (and other files) is not showing. I want to download an older version, but I can only download the latest version. Also, when I run it, I get a decompression error. Can somebody help me? Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello MaariiaaRB,

Thank you so much for contacting Intel customer support,

We haven’t had any problems reported on our end in regard to the download of the EMA installer. In regards to your question, the only version currently recommended is the one available on our website which is version 1.11.1, you can maybe try to download it from a different browser; however, on our end, it worked well in both Chrome and Edge latest versions.

Intel® Endpoint Management Assistant (Intel® EMA)

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19449/intel-endpoint-management-assistant-intel-ema.html

For your convenience down below you will find our latest installation guide for EMA.

Intel® Endpoint Management Assistant (Intel® EMA) Server Installation and Maintenance Guide

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000055629/software/manageability-products.html

Note: In case you are updating an existing EMA instance, you can follow the steps included in section 2.3 Performing an Update Installation Using the Setup Wizard on page 33; otherwise, please review the complete guide before doing the installation for the first time.

Best regards,

Victor G.

Intel Technical Support Technician

0 Kudos
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello  MaariiaaRB,

Were you able to check the previous message we sent?  

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Victor G.

0 Kudos
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello MaariiaaRB,

We have not heard back from you.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,

Victor G.

0 Kudos