3) socket 988BrPGA

4) Technology 32nm

5) Family 6

6) Extended Family 6

7) Model A

8) Extended Model 2A

9) Stepping 7

10) Revision 02

What settings should I access. Is there software I need to download?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Community Manager

Hello KCav175

Thank you for joining the community.

I see that you are having inquiries about the Intel® vPro™ feature. Allow me to help with your inquiries.

Please let me know what is system model?

After looking into the CPU model I believe you are using a laptop system and if this case the configuration of Intel® vPro™ is done on the system BIOS, I would recommend contacting the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) for the configuration of this feature.

Hope his help.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hello KCav175

Thank you for joining the community.

I see that you are having inquiries about the Intel® vPro™ feature. Allow me to help with your inquiries.

Please let me know what is system model?

After looking into the CPU model I believe you are using a laptop system and if this case the configuration of Intel® vPro™ is done on the system BIOS, I would recommend contacting the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) for the configuration of this feature.

Hope his help.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

View solution in original post

KCava
Beginner

Thank you Leonardo C for welcoming me to the Intel Community.

I followed your recommendation and contacted Hewlett Packard, the original equipment manufacturer ( HP Support Forum/notebooks/Business notebooks); replies directed me to the specifications for the Intel Core i5-2530M Processor (the processor in my notebook). I found out it is a vPro eligible processor but needs high end components to function as a vPro platform. I'm going to mark "How to enable vPro" closed and start posting questions about components such as Active Management technology.