Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2835 Discussions

Intel AMT KVM with Active Directory authentication

lpn
Beginner

Hello,

I would like to setup KVM to use Active Directory accounts for authentication. I did read it was possible but it only seems possible with SCS which is deprecated. Is there a replacement solution? Intel EMA does not seem to support it.

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JoseH_Intel

Hello lpn,

Welcome back the Intel community.

So far it is possible to us an Active Directory authentication when using a 802.1x profile:

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/software/manageability-products/intel-ema-admin-and-usage-guide.pdf#page=26

About a full AD integration like in the older SCS, it is not supported yet. It is supposed to be under development but still no ETA.

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello lpn,

I am just following up to double-check if you found the provided information useful. If you have further questions please don't hesitate to ask. If you consider the issue to be completed please let us know so we can proceed to mark this thread as closed. I will try to reach you as a very last time on next Thursday 15th. After the thread will be automatically archived.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello lpn,

We will proceed to mark this thread as closed. If you have further issues or questions just go ahead and submit a new topic.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos