Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2834 Discussions

Intel Manageability Commander 2.1.133 not installing SCCM Console Extension

ASchmidt
Beginner

Hello,

I'm installing the Intel Manageability Commander version 2.1.133 on a Windows 2016 Server where we also have the Microsoft SCCM Console version 2010 (from Oct\2020) installed.

The problem is that the SCCM Console Extension from Intel Manageability Commander  does not get installed even though it is supported.

I can see that someone else had this same problem with the previous version and support provided a solution but it was not posted on the forum:

Intel Manageability Commander 2.1.126 not installing SCCM console extension. - Intel Community

Can someone please assist me with this?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JoseH_Intel

Hello ASchmidt,

Thank you for joining the Intel community

We need to confirm if the SCCM Add-on is compatible with Windows Server 2016 as per it shows compatible to Windows 10, 7 and Server 2012 R2 in the download page. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26506/Intel-SCS-Add-on-for-Microsoft-System-Center-Configuration-Manager

After that could you please attach the URL for the community thread with a similar issue, probably we will be able to find it in our database.

I will look forward for your comments

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ASchmidt
Beginner

Hello,

The link you sent me is for the old Intel® SCS Add-on for Microsoft* System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) which supports only SCCM 2012.

I'm after the Intel Manageability Commander SCCM Console Extension, which is a different product, and supports the latest versions of SCCM.

Here is the link for the other post with the same issue:
https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-vPro-Platform/Intel-Manageability-Commander-2-1-126-not-installing-SCCM/m-p/667832#M7367

Cheers,

ASchmidt

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello ASchmidt,

I apologize for the misunderstanding. I found the thread you referred and the solution provided. I will share it with you to your personal email as it is not supposed to be public information.

Let me know is you don't get my email

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos