Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2834 Discussions

Intel SCS - SCCM 2012 R2 SP1 Integration Issue

DFilh
Beginner

The SCS add-on fail to install on SCCM 2012 R2 SP1.

Failure: Could not load file or assembly 'AdminUI.WqlQueryEngine, Version=4.0.6000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35′ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

The Console is installed.

Anyone?

18 Replies
AGrif2
Beginner

I have logged a call directly with Intel as I have the same issue. Initially I thought it was a PATH variable issue, however if you place the referenced .dll in the same folder as the SCCMaddon application and rerun the wizard I get a different error.

2015-06-02 13:58:30,977 - INFO : - Failure: Could not load file or assembly 'AdminUI.WqlQueryEngine, Version=4.0.6000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded. .

Did you ever resolve this issue? I will update this post once I hear back from Intel Support.

0 Kudos
AFiel3
Beginner

Hi there, any update from Intel support on this? Before I plan when to perform my upgrade I want to know I can succeed and is supported, thank you.

0 Kudos
AFiel3
Beginner

Hi there, any update from Intel support on this? Before I plan when to perform my upgrade I want to know I can succeed and is supported, thank you.

0 Kudos
AGrif2
Beginner

I have logged a call directly with Intel as I have the same issue. Initially I thought it was a PATH variable issue, however if you place the referenced .dll in the same folder as the SCCMaddon application and rerun the wizard I get a different error.

2015-06-02 13:58:30,977 - INFO : - Failure: Could not load file or assembly 'AdminUI.WqlQueryEngine, Version=4.0.6000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded. .

Did you ever resolve this issue? I will update this post once I hear back from Intel Support.

0 Kudos
AFiel3
Beginner

0 Kudos
AFiel3
Beginner

0 Kudos
JRama1
Beginner

Has anyone found a solution to this issue? I'm currently trying to install the SCS ADD-on and getting this error. I have already tried putting the SCCM Manager Console contents into the Add-on exe locations, but still get the same error as the OP.

0 Kudos
JRama1
Beginner

Has anyone found a solution to this issue? I'm currently trying to install the SCS ADD-on and getting this error. I have already tried putting the SCCM Manager Console contents into the Add-on exe locations, but still get the same error as the OP.

0 Kudos
AFiel3
Beginner

Hi all, bumping for an update? Will have to log an official question soon I think myself.

0 Kudos
AFiel3
Beginner

Hi all, bumping for an update? Will have to log an official question soon I think myself.

0 Kudos
Dvand2
Beginner

Has anyone had a fix for this? I am experiencing the same issue.

0 Kudos
Dvand2
Beginner

Has anyone had a fix for this? I am experiencing the same issue.

0 Kudos
SG11
Beginner

Hello,

Any update on this issue?

Thanks

0 Kudos
AHaeb
Beginner

Hi,

On our system (Server 2012R2), SCCMAddon.exe run without errors after copying the 'missing' DLL into the same folder as SCCMAddon.exe and adding the bold line to SCCMAddon.exe.config:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

Regards,

Andreas

0 Kudos
AHaeb
Beginner

Hi,

On our system (Server 2012R2), SCCMAddon.exe run without errors after copying the 'missing' DLL into the same folder as SCCMAddon.exe and adding the bold line to SCCMAddon.exe.config:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

Regards,

Andreas

0 Kudos
SG11
Beginner

Hello,

Any update on this issue?

Thanks

0 Kudos
AHaeb
Beginner

Hi,

<?xml version="1.0"?>

Regards,

Andreas

0 Kudos
AHaeb
Beginner

Hi,

<?xml version="1.0"?>

Regards,

Andreas

0 Kudos