Intel® vPro™ Platform
Intel Manageability Forum (Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander)
Announcements
Intel® Endpoint Management Assistant (Intel® EMA) Cloud Start Tool for Azure* 2.0 is now available for download here.

The Intel® Manageability Commander 2.2 has been released! Learn more here.

The Intel® Endpoint Management Assistant, version 1.5.1 is now available for download here.

The Intel® Setup and Configuration Software tool will End of Life (EOL) on 12/31/2022. The Intel® Setup and Configuration Software Download will be available until March 31, 2021. For details, Please click here.
2562 Discussions

Is there a log somwhere for the Intel MC WoL Service?

HMads
Beginner

I Installed the Intel Managebility Commander on a SCCM server. I get the service installed and running and the right click menu entries work fine.

Is there a log for the service that i can monitor to see if things are working as expected and for troubleshooting?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
HMads
Beginner

Hi...

Just wanted to add that i get a TLS protocol error 70 in the eventviewer when the service tries to wake a PC.

I think it's because TLS 1.0 is no longer supported.

I get the same error when i try to use the powershell module to connect to amt.

Is there a newer version of the poweshell module which supports newer TLS and maybe the service needs to be updates aswell?

idata
Community Manager

Hello heinekmadsen,

Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities.

I can see that you are looking for a way to monitor the system using the Intel ® Manageability Commander.

Regarding this, what I can recommend you to do, is to check the user guide which contains the features and what can be done with it, please refer to the link below:

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/software/manageability-products/Intel_MC_U... https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/software/manageability-products/Intel_MC_U...

I hope this helps.

Regards,

David V

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation
idata
Community Manager

Hello heinekmadsen,

I am following up with your case and see that we have not heard back from you.

Were you able to take a look at the user guide provided?

If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply.

Regards,

David V

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation