Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2835 Discussions

Is there an Intel EMA API script repository on the web?

Avocado
Novice

Is there a common place where people share what they have done with the APIs in the last month\quarter? 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
MIGUEL_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, Jason,

Thank you for using Intel services.

Do you mind clarifying what you want to accomplish?  Are you looking for an option that shows you what you have been doing in the last month/quarter with EMA APIs only?  Or you are looking for an intel public web to share what you have been doing.

I look forward to hearing from you.

0 Kudos
Avocado
Novice

A public space for everyone to share what they have done or automated with the feature sets and APIs that EMA provides along with some script Intel provides their customers. Basically similar to github, but focused on what IntelAMT can do for small companies and large. 

If the idea is to move off of SCS and utilize EMA may be good to give engineers and developers some inspiration as they see what other companies are doing. 

0 Kudos
MIGUEL_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, Avocado,

I am validating with the engineering team if there is any Intel® public website to share customer content related to Intel® EMA, AMT, and APIs.  I will provide an update soon. 

Regards,

Miguel C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

MIGUEL_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, Avocado,

I hope this email finds you well.

We appreciate your commitment and interest in sharing your work; Intel policy demands exhaustive tests from our side before releasing any script (API).  

The best place to share your work will be this community service, it is public, and we are actively reviewing the posts. The engineering team after testing and validating the scripts might include them in the official Intel® Endpoint Management Assistant (Intel® EMA) API Sample Scripts. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19693/intel-endpoint-management-assistant-intel-ema-api-sample-scripts.html

Regards,

Miguel C.

0 Kudos
Avocado
Novice

That is unfortunate. 

This community service is more geared to trouble shooting and sharing logs, the way the GUI is setup the data cycles off fast. It is not really geared\built for retention data sharing, so really, unless you know what you were searching for it would be missed. 

The Sample Scripts is a great starting point, this request was more for clients to share information directly.

0 Kudos
MIGUEL_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, Avocado,

I passed your idea to the engineering team; hopefully, Intel will implement a website for sharing customers’ scripts.  If I can help you with anything else, do not hesitate to reply. 

Regards,

Miguel C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos