I have motherboare 865GBF,
CPU 2.8 (P4) HT,
RAM 256 MB.
i tryied with different RAM but issue stil same.
ISSUE:- when i start the system it giveis error that chk some bed in CMOS, date is not seted.
and the system time and date goes default.
i changed the cmos battery, RAM, HDD, FDD, CD/DVD. but issue still same.
Does the system boot into the bios?
Try to do a BIOS Recovery on the board.
Try a bios recovery using a formatted USB media.
Instructions for Recovery BIOS Updates
In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it is possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. The recovery process requires the chassis to be opened to remove the onboard BIOS Configuration Jumper.
WARNING: This process is intended to be performed by a trained technician.
Recovery with Formatted USB Stick/floppy disk/ or any media
1. Copy the recovery file (*.bio) to a formatted usb disk.
2. Place the usb disk in the target system.
3. Shut down the system and unplug AC power.
4. Open the chassis and remove the BIOS Configuration Jumper. See the Technical Product Specification for details including the location of this jumper.
5. Power the system on.
6. Wait 2-5 minutes for the update to complete. When the usb drive LED is lit, the system is copying the recovery code into the FLASH device.
7. System will either turn off when the recovery process is completed or it will prompt you to turn off the system.
8. Remove usb disk
9. Replace the BIOS Configuration Jumper.
10. Restart system.
Note: these can be found on:
Once the bios is updated, load the bios to defaults by pressing F9 and F10.
Make sure that you are using a brand new CMOS battery.
All the best,