Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2827 Discussions

Issue with installing SCCMAddon.exe (vPro AMT)

ZStra3
Beginner

Upon launching SCCMAddon.exe, I am prompted with the welcome screen which I click "next" on. Then I come across the "select components" screen, with the three components: Intel Solutions Framework, Intel SCS platform discovery utility, and Intel AMT. I am not able to click next however, because I need to select a path for these components to reference, but for the life of me I CANNOT find "intel solutions framework" in the SCS_Package or the SCCMAddon_Package, which would allow me to select that file path. If anyone could link this download for me, or perhaps show me where to look(or what I'm even looking for) I'd be in your debt. I've just spent way to much time searching for this. Thank you!

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Nader_T_Intel1
Employee

Zachstrl,

Thank you so much for letting us know your concern. Can we have more information in order to assist you?

* Equipment in use

* Processor in use

* Operating System

I will be waiting for your valuable information.

Regards,

Nader T

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
ZStra3
Beginner

Thank you for the response!

I'm trying to run this on our SCCM server: (Windows Server 2012 R2)

vmware esxi 6.5.0 build 5969303,

Cisco USCSC-C220-M4S,

Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz

The plan is to utilize this to deploy vulnerability fixes to our client devices of various HP models.

0 Kudos
Nader_T_Intel1
Employee

Thank you for the information provided. We will investigate and I will keep you posted.

Have a great day.

Nader T

0 Kudos
ZStra3
Beginner

To give you a bit more insight on my issue, I have attached 4 screenshots to hopefully get you on the same page as me. So when it prompts me to select a path for the Intel Amt component, I'm then directed to the ACUConfig.exe program, but when I go to open it, I get the error "Selected path is invalid for this feature". So then I go to open the other two components: "Solutions Framework" and "Platform Discovery", but neither of these components even show up in the file path it directs me to, nor can I find these programs after doing a thorough search of my machine.

0 Kudos
Nader_T_Intel1
Employee

Zachary,

Thank you so much for your patience during the investigation. Solutions Framework is an optional component for the SCS Add-on and that it has been deprecated. But, if you really want to install it, we can provide a download link.

Please let me know how to proceed.

Regards,

Nader T

0 Kudos
ZStra3
Beginner

I made another comment about this earlier, but I'm unable to move on without at least one of these three components being present. Whether you can give me a download link to Solutions Framework, Intel AMT, or Platform Discovery, it doesn't matter to me. I just need to get past this screen in the installation process. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Nader_T_Intel1
Employee

Zachary,

We are investigating your concern, we will keep you posted as soon as we have an answer.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Nader T

0 Kudos
Nader_T_Intel1
Employee

Zachary,

I hope everything is great with you. I sent you an email some days ago, can you please check your inbox?

* This was shared via inbox since it is sensitive information.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Have a wonderful day.

Regards,

Nader T

0 Kudos
Nader_T_Intel1
Employee

Zachary,

I have sent you some emails during the past days without a response. Do you need further assistance?

Regards,

Nader T

0 Kudos
Nader_T_Intel1
Employee

Zachary,

I sent you a new private message. Please check at it and let me know how to proceed.

Regards,

Nader T

0 Kudos