Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2834 Discussions

Question about my intel ultrabook, I need a Motherboard Repair Drawings to repair it

Jon2u
Beginner

I was lucky enough to get a 2012 Intel ultrabook engineering computer, now it is broken, I think it has a good collectible value, I need its Motherboard Repair Drawings to repair it, but I can't find it all over the Internet, The previous official support center entrance is no longer accessible, I hope a friend can provide it, detailed information is in the picture below,look forward to your reply.

WX20230112-184719.pngWX20230112-184705.pngWX20230112-185248.pngWX20230112-185229.pngWX20230112-184639.png

img_0601.jpegimg_0600.jpegimg_0561.jpeg

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Lots of nice photos.

However, circuit diagrams and such are Intelectual Property and proorietary, and are not provided.

Sorry,

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Jon2u
Beginner

I don't know if Intel's after-sales service can repair it

0 Kudos
Jon2u
Beginner

Since it's out of print, it may be possible to provide 

0 Kudos
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello Jon2u,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge/resources to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Victor G.

Intel Technical Support Technician  

0 Kudos
AllanDiniz
Beginner

Bom dia amigo!
Pode me informar qual modelo de fonte de energia desse Ultrabook?
Tenho o mesmo modelo, porém faz uns 10 anos que não está ligado porque nunca encontrei a fonte.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

@AllanDiniz   Did you bother to read this thread before you posted?

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
AllanDiniz
Beginner
Sim, eu li o tópico e vi a possibilidade do usuário pode me ajudar sobre a fonte também, afinal ele tem o Ultrabook e pode me ajudar.
0 Kudos
anatolychm
Beginner
Hi, my name is Anatoly, I have Intel ivy bridge ultrabook same series as you, but I cannot run it because I cannot find the charger. So, I would like you to help me and send Voltage, current and (maybe) the polarity or dimensions of your charger.

Thanks in advance

Sincerely yours,
Anatoly
0 Kudos