Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2835 Discussions

cannot connect to a provisioned machine

idata
Employee

i was using a test collection for intel vpro provisioning and using a private provisioning certificate i was able to provision the client and also connect to it. now i have purchased a certificate from verisign configured sccm with this certificate. unprovisioned the client. deleted data from sccm and then reprovisioned the client. the client was provisioned successfully but i am neither able to connect to it using sccm oob console not by using webui ( /fqdn:port https://fqdn:port. in oob it disconnects and using the proser it is not accepting the user and pasword that i have specifies in the acl. logs show the client is provisioned successfully. power control also fails. some authentication issue.

i am providing the AD user account that is listed in the oob acl. some experts may be able to help

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Have the same issue.

The log says:

[6][2/05/2011 2:53:05 PM] :System.Management.ManagementException\r\nInvalid parameter \r\n at System.Management.ManagementException.ThrowWithExtendedInfo(ManagementStatus errorCode)

[1][2/05/2011 10:02:28 PM] :Error occured when Launch terminal, make sure installing telnet client

Any help will be appreciated.

0 Kudos