Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Hi, I'm new to this forum and I honestly don't know if this question goes here or in any other category. My question is that I install "intel driver support", which detects the drivers for you and it detects 2 but when click on install it says FAILED

XTrej
Beginner

but i installed them manually so i'm pretty sure i've already got them updated but the program intel keeps telling me that i need to upgrade those 2 drivers, so i dont know if theres a new version of this program that detects drivers or if its something wrong with my drivers? thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

A new version of the Intel Driver & Support Assistant, v20.5.20.3 was released yesterday and should fix your issues. You can download it from here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28425/Intel-Driver-Support-Assistant?product=128824. If, after installing this new version, your first attempt to scan for updates fails, choose "rescan" and it should scan correctly.

Let us know if you experience any issues using this new version...

...S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello XTrej, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

To better assist you, please provide the following: 

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report generated:  

• Open the application, check the "Everything" box, and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".  
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".  
  • Use the paperclip icon to attach the report to the thread.

2. When you run the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA), what are the available driver updates that it shows? Can you please provide a screenshot of them? 

Regards, 

Sebastian M.  

Intel Customer Support Technician.  

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

A new version of the Intel Driver & Support Assistant, v20.5.20.3 was released yesterday and should fix your issues. You can download it from here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28425/Intel-Driver-Support-Assistant?product=128824. If, after installing this new version, your first attempt to scan for updates fails, choose "rescan" and it should scan correctly.

Let us know if you experience any issues using this new version...

...S

0 Kudos
XTrej
Beginner
0 Kudos